Black Rock City is possible the most distracting place on earth and it's not uncommon for a 5 minute walk to the porta potties to turn into an all day excursion. Because of this you should never ever leave camp without your basic survival needs.
- Water - Minimum of 2 liters.
- Sun Glasses
- Flashlight / Head Lamp - Not needed in daytime, but a small one may come in handy if you get caught out and about when it gets dark.
- Cup - You don't want to miss out on all those free drinks do you? Not carrying your own cup is like hanging a neon sign around your neck that says NOOB.
- Lip Balm.
- Goggles - In case of a dust storm.
- Dust Mask - In case of a dust storm.
- Plastic Bag for Moop - Large Zip Lock type is best.
- Toilet Paper - A small roll of one ply in case the jots are out.
- Wet Wipes - A few in a zip lock.
- Ashtray (if you are a smoker).
- Snack - Something heat resistant like granola bars or Clif bars.
Good To Have:
- Personal Lube (if this applies to you)
- Sharpie Marker